Try to make this Asparagus, Ham and Chicken Roll from one of my new cookbook. Haiz... but too bad I think the oil is too hot so the outer coating is getting slightly burnt so the colour is darker rather than golden brown. But the taste is still as good... tender and succulent.
Ingredients: (serves 2)
2 Debone Drumsticks
2 Pieces of Ham
4 Stalks Of Asparagus
2 Pieces of Aluminum Foil
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
Some CornFlour(for coating)
1 Beaten Egg(for coating)
Some Breadcrumbs(for coating)
1. Place a piece of the aluminum foil on the table then put the deborn drumsticks skin side down, spread some salt and pepper on it.
2. Next lay a piece of ham on and follow by 2 stalks of asparagus, roll it up like a sweet.
3. Repeat the steps with the other drumsticks then steam them on high heat for about 8 minutes.
4. Heat up some oil for deep-frying, remove the chicken parcel and coat it with some cornflour, the dip it with beaten egg then coat it with some breadcrumbs and deep-fry it in medium heat for around 5-8 minutes until golden brown.
5. Serve with salad and potatoes.