Saturday 8 October 2005

Turkey Wrap & Salmon Delight

These few weeks I am running out of dinner ideas and at time I also don't know what to cook for for the family. Although I might have a lot of recipe books at home but sometime I am just too lazy or tired to whip up 2 - 3 courses meal. So yesterday night, I turn this breakfast dish into dinner and we had Turkey Wrap and Smoke Salmon with Scramble Egg.


Ingredients For Salmon Delight: (serves 2)
4 Medium Eggs, lightly beaten
1/2 cup Thickened Cream
2 Tablespoons Chopped Chives
2 Tablespoons Chopped Parsley
Salt & Pepper
40g Butter
4 Slices Crusty Bread or Baguette
50g Sliced Smoked Salmon

Methods:
1. Place eggs, cream, chives, parsley, salt and pepper into a bowl. Beat lightly with a fork until combined.
2. Melt butter in a frying pan.
3. Pour egg mixtures into frying pan.
4. Over a medium-high heat, gently stir eggs until almost set.
5. Remove from heat, toast bread until golden, top with scrambled eggs and curls of smoked salmon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear All,

Thanks for leaving down your comments. I do value each and every of your suggestion(s) or comment(s) so if you are signing off as Anonymous, please kindly leave your Name so that I could address you. Thanks

Lastly, please DO NOT SPAM as Spam comments will be deleted immediately.

Regards
Ellena (Cuisine Paradise)

ShareThis