Saturday 15 December 2007

Christmas Goodies

Wow... this is a very back dated post which I happen to saw it today when updating the blog. I had actually made these goodies for my Church Christmas Function. The division pastor actually calls me up and arrange for some of the group member to come over my house to exchange some baking skill on cupcake making.


I am really shock when he told me to teach them meebers on how to make a simple cupcake for Christmas event. But then since I am going away for holiday during that week, I don't have much time left to go through in details with them. So that few hours section at my place was really stress........as in they had to learn the basic skill of baking and frosting cupcake.

But before, our actually baking session began. I had pre-made some sample cupcakes for them to have an idea and as well as to try. So these are my Christmas Black Cherries & Mocha Cupcakes.Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear All,

Thanks for leaving down your comments. I do value each and every of your suggestion(s) or comment(s) so if you are signing off as Anonymous, please kindly leave your Name so that I could address you. Thanks

Lastly, please DO NOT SPAM as Spam comments will be deleted immediately.

Regards
Ellena (Cuisine Paradise)

ShareThis