Monday 11 August 2008

Golden Pillow

Tata...This is another post-dated dish that I didn't have time to update it. Actually, this curry is cooked by my mum and I just use it to re-create this Quick and Easy meal. I have empty some of the filling in the small baguette(french loaf) so that I can fill it with the chicken curry.


After I removed some of the filling in the baguette, I place it in the toaster oven for about 3 minutes so that it will be crisp and crust in the inner portion. Then I have fill in the curry gravy, potato and chicken and make it into a simple One Dish Meal - Golden Pillow. You can fill it creamy soup like, cream of chicken or mushroom and serve it as as Starter. Or you can stuff it with some chicken pie ingredients and bake it like mini Chicken Bread. Posted by Picasa

You can refer to the curry recipe as reference at Pork Ribs Curry With Egg Wrap Rice or you can use any recipe as your own preference.

1 comment:

  1. This really looks soooo good!! MOUTH WATERING! I'm very keen to try but can't find short baguette here. I love soup or gravy with bread! YUM! What a good quick and easy meal this must be. =)

    ReplyDelete

Dear All,

Thanks for leaving down your comments. I do value each and every of your suggestion(s) or comment(s) so if you are signing off as Anonymous, please kindly leave your Name so that I could address you. Thanks

Lastly, please DO NOT SPAM as Spam comments will be deleted immediately.

Regards
Ellena (Cuisine Paradise)

ShareThis