Saturday 24 January 2009

Bento #7 - Bear & Baked Quail Egg

This afternoon we are having this Cod Fish Bear Shape Onigiri serve with Baked Cherry Tomato with Quail Egg and some fresh fruits. My son love to have his rice mixed with the pan-fry cod fish fillet when I mould it into any shape of Onigiri. Today, I tried to baked some quail egg using the cherry tomato as a shell base. My son is very particular with fruits and he doesn't like Raspberry as the texture is kind of soft and marshy.Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear All,

Thanks for leaving down your comments. I do value each and every of your suggestion(s) or comment(s) so if you are signing off as Anonymous, please kindly leave your Name so that I could address you. Thanks

Lastly, please DO NOT SPAM as Spam comments will be deleted immediately.

Regards
Ellena (Cuisine Paradise)

ShareThis