Saturday 7 February 2009

Bent0 #12 - Pizza Boy

This morning, I made this set of Pizza Boy bento for Reyon. Since he is down with flu these few days, he requested to have a boy with a sick face on it to show that he is not feeling well. I add in some strawberries and tangerine for him to make the bento more colour to lift up his appetite. To make him happy, I also add in some chocolate mushroom caps on his request.

Look at the way, this little greedy monster eat.... He doesn't look sick at all right? Hahaha......Posted by Picasa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear All,

Thanks for leaving down your comments. I do value each and every of your suggestion(s) or comment(s) so if you are signing off as Anonymous, please kindly leave your Name so that I could address you. Thanks

Lastly, please DO NOT SPAM as Spam comments will be deleted immediately.

Regards
Ellena (Cuisine Paradise)

ShareThis