Monday 9 February 2009

Bento #15 - Stamp Bread

Today's Bento theme is about Stamps. I just got a zigzag cutter from Daiso..... Now that Daiso have a new Branch near my house area, I always drop by to peep and see they whether they have a new items on the shelf. And so coincide, on Saturday I actually bum into one of my blog friend, Tona whom I have not meet before since we knew each other till now for almost 3 years. It was really so surprised and excited to meet friend that we have being corresponding thru Blog and emails........ Hope we will have another chance to meet up and let the kids get to play while we can sit down and chit chat more on our new hobby which is Kid's Bento making....

As you read from my blogs, you actually knew that Reyon loves to collect recycle envelopes and he indeed have a wide collection of envelopes. He even made a little Post Box out of a recycle parcel box.

Since I am not feeling well today(down with sore throat and fever), I don't really have the strength or idea on what to prepare for Reyon's breakfast bento. So I just fix a quick bento by preparing Stamp Bread using the new 2 in 1 Zigzag Cutter that I bought.Posted by Picasa


2 comments:

  1. Hihi, sis Ellena, I was wondering why no bentos from you.. then I realised it was all filed under tea-time delights! Silly me!!

    Hey, time to add another category le...Bentos!! I love tis fish stamps one!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ellena,

    last year my first contact with bento was the picture of this post (found it with google).
    I want to write something about bento on my blog and would like to use you picture and want to ask you for permission to use it.

    This was one of my first bento pictures I saw and I was really jealous that I only got some bread with butter and ham or chees for school.

    Have a great weekend!

    Jule

    ReplyDelete

Dear All,

Thanks for leaving down your comments. I do value each and every of your suggestion(s) or comment(s) so if you are signing off as Anonymous, please kindly leave your Name so that I could address you. Thanks

Lastly, please DO NOT SPAM as Spam comments will be deleted immediately.

Regards
Ellena (Cuisine Paradise)

ShareThis