Tuesday 16 June 2009

Singapore Blog Awards - Best Food Blog

Dear Readers,

I am so excited to share with you that with your nomination, my blog "Cuisine Paradise" has been shortlisted as one of the 10 Finalist for the category under Singapore Blog Awards - Best Food Blog.Voting is open to public from 15 June 2009 till 31 July 2009. You can vote only ONCE a day.

So if you like my blogs and recipes please help to cast your valuable vote for me, ok :) But in order for me to receive your vote, you need to register an account as a member with the blog award organiser (OMY.sg). If it is not troublesome for you to help, you can find the online registration form here (click here to register).



Upon successful registration as a memeber, please click on the above VOTE ME icons and you will be directed to the Voting Page where you can see the Top 3 Leading Finalists of each categories. Next click on this green Voting link on the right side of your screen and click on the Best Food Blog(最佳饮食部落格) category shown below to cast your vote.



You will see a RED label VOTE on the top right corner of my avatar To cast your vote, you need to click on the word VOTE instead of the picture which will be direct you back into my foodblog URL.

You will see this confirmation box for you to verified your voting. Click on the word "Confirm" and upon successful voting,you will see a Yellow label showing VOTED on the avatar.


Thank you everyone for your all support! Because of each of your valuable vote and time, Cuisine Paradise is able to be listed in the top 10 finalists.


2 comments:

  1. I'm voting for you once everyday despite my busy exam schedule Lena!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Quinn,

    Thank you for support... i am so touch!!!! thank you pal.

    ReplyDelete

Dear All,

Thanks for leaving down your comments. I do value each and every of your suggestion(s) or comment(s) so if you are signing off as Anonymous, please kindly leave your Name so that I could address you. Thanks

Lastly, please DO NOT SPAM as Spam comments will be deleted immediately.

Regards
Ellena (Cuisine Paradise)

ShareThis