Friday 3 December 2010

[Guest Post] Roasted Salmon with Dill

Let's welcome December!!! I am sure every year during this period of time everyone would be busy with Christmas Gifts, Bakes and most important the Christmas Feast. This year we are fortunate to celebrate early Christmas in the cold snowing weather. And during my absent from the Holidays, I would still scheduled some posts and updates through facebook fan page (HERE) whenever I could grab hold of some access. But here I have and excited news to share with you, this month I would have some “Guest Posts” from a few bloggers whom would share with us some of their delicious Christmas bakes/dishes.

This week we would have Lobster, the owner of LOBSTERPAINTS website at "http://lobsterpaints.blogspot.com/" to share with us one of her Pre-Christmas trial dish that used my favourite ingredient, "Salmon" as the main item. In the post she would also shares some tips on how to bake to "3D' presentation salmon dish together with creamy herb sauce. 



But before we head over to her blog and read more about this post, let's take a look at the ingredients for this dish which you might want to try it out during this coming festive season.

Ingredients: (Serves 4)

4x 8oz (255g) Salmon fillets
3 tbsp (45ml) fresh lemon juice
1/4 cup (50ml) fresh dill, minced
1 tsp (5ml) salt
1 tsp (5ml) fresh ground black pepper
4 tbsp (60ml) extra virgin olive oil.

Click here for the full post @ http://lobsterpaints.blogspot.com/. Till then cya everyone when I am back from Holiday!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. great recipe, but for the sauce i would use a wood spoon

    ReplyDelete

Dear All,

Thanks for leaving down your comments. I do value each and every of your suggestion(s) or comment(s) so if you are signing off as Anonymous, please kindly leave your Name so that I could address you. Thanks

Lastly, please DO NOT SPAM as Spam comments will be deleted immediately.

Regards
Ellena (Cuisine Paradise)

ShareThis